What this information is used for:
- To assess appropriate treatment
- Appointment reminders
Who this might be shared with:
- This information may be shared if referral to another practitioner is necessary. Before this action is taken, this will be agreed verbally with you.
How long will the data be kept:
- Treatment notes will be kept for 7 years after the last treatment. In the case of minors’ records, these will be kept for 7 years after they reach the age of 18.
You have the Individual Rights under the Data Protection act 2018:
- To be informed about the personal data we hold on you
- To access your personal data
- To object to the processing of your personal data
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- To rectify your personal data
- To erase your personal data
You can exercise your Individual Rights at any time without charge by contacting Sophie Beal. However, if your request is considered repetitive, unfounded or excessive a reasonable administration fee can be charged. We will take all appropriate technical and organisational steps to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability and authenticity of your data.